Tuesday, August 4, 2009

not much sleep and a grumpy baby......

Hi, everyone. Thought I'd do a quick post before I drift off into sleep. I have been extremely tired lately. Part of it is due to Brighton's teething.....he has been waking up 2-3 times a night this past week or so. After getting into a routine of only once a night. It's been a little hard to take. He's been extra fussy and was pulling at his ears along with some heavy duty screaming. I took him in to see his dr. and it's not an ear infection......he is trying to get his lower two teeth still. She said it will still be a while..........oh, boy!! Well, good night. I'm praying we get a little more sleep tonight.....he was exhausted and fell asleep before 8. I was falling asleep but had to wake myself up to go brush my teeth, put my retainer in and take out my contact.

2 comments:

  1. You poor girl:( I hear you tho!! Believe me this is gonna be just a little blip in your memory a year from now! My advice to youis take naps during the day when he does and don't sweat the small stuff just let it go and do it a different day!! I'll be praying forya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww....I am sorry he is not a good teether. It is hard I know! I take naps almost every day, with good reason. Lissa has not been a good teether at all. She is teething too right now. She seems to be getting her eye teeth all at once (with I prefer, might as well get it done with). After that there should be a break till the 2-year molars. Praying his teeth come in soon & that you get some relief. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete