Thursday, September 17, 2009

FIRST TOOTH....

wow.....after 3 months of strenuous teething, his FIRST TOOTH finally popped through the gum on Labor Day, September 7, 2009! It is the lower right central incisor and it is VERY SHARP. So far he has only bitten my fingers.....but OUCH, that hurts. :o) Not looking forward to being bitten while nursing him. His second tooth showed up two days ago, Tuesday, September 15, 2009, the lower left central incisor. But because they are lower teeth, I am thinking if he does try to bite me while nursing, he will bite his tongue first. OUCH!! I tried to take pics but the little, sharp toofie wasn't up enough to show up well. Now that he has two maybe it will work better. When I finally get pics of his little teefers, I will post them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment