Thursday, June 3, 2010

I know I promised pictures............Here are a few.




Evan, Dewayne & Brighton at Giant's Causeway
Brighton at Evan & Jemma's Reception






Dunluce Castle......... 3 photos.










Giant's Causeway

The Church Evan & Jemma got married in, in Portrush











Personal Merry-go-round at Portstewart.



Our first morning in Belfast. We ate a traditional Irish Fry breakfast.











Drogheda, Ireland. We were walking and came upon this cool arch over the road.

5 comments:

  1. LoL....I tried to get the captions next to the photos, but they just wouldn't cooperate, no matter what I did! :o) Hope it's not too hard to figure out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. I have that problem all the time, and it's so frustrating. Why can't they match up? I love the pictures, and it looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it was awesome. I'd love to go back and spend more time in Scotland. We only got to be there one evening then we hopped a ferry back to Ireland. I would love to see more of Ireland, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures! What an awesome trip...quite the adventure! kp

    ReplyDelete