Tuesday, August 6, 2013

June 25, 2013 - Impromptu Photo Shoot

I had so much fun doing this photo shoot. After I did it, I went and bought a newer version of the camera I used to take these pictures. I love to take pictures of my kids but sometimes it makes me want to pull my hair out. I have to just let them do their own thing and just shoot as they ramble around, discover new things and play with flowers, ribbon rings, etc. whatever to distract them and get natural expressions and candid pictures.
My three kids - Mason, Geneva & Brighton


Sneer


Such a sweet little man


Trucking through the grass


This is a flower?


My littlest man


Now there's a smile


It's hard to see, Mom!


Hand in pocket?
 





All my kids


He's so sweet


Mason, Geneva & Brighton


He's my big boy


The babies


Sideways glance
 

 
The girl in the grass


A little kick


Telling me about it


My sweet, sweet girl


Dandelion fluff





Looking a little smug

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see an update. Your kiddos are beautiful!
    I was just wondering about you. I'm curious, how do you like living there? Does the darkness get to be to much in the winter? Alaska sounds so nice when you read about the laws and see pictures of the scenery. It seems so far away and cold though...Is it really like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it up here, Missy! Only down side is all my family is in the lower 48, 1/2 in Washington/Oregon. With all the daylight in the summer, the winter isn't too bad, plus the snow helps to brighten the short days. I love the mountains and going hiking. The valley we live in is surrounded on three side by the most amazing mountains, we have trees and I haven't frozen yet. Really, it feels colder in Washington when it's 40 and raining than when it's 15 here and sunny! The coldest I've seen it here is -32 and that was 5 or 6 years ago and that WAS COLD and bitter. But we normally don't get that cold for more than a day or two.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, thank you! I'm working on my man...:)
    And praying about what is right for our family.
    Of course Mike would need work too.

    ReplyDelete