Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Haircut ~

Before..........





After.............
These aren't the best pictures.....try as I might I couldn't keep from blinking. I had a week and a half long migraine heahache and yesterday was the first day I really was without it and I could still feel that I had had one. Hence, the haircut...............every hair on my head weighed about 40 pounds each and was quite painful. Sometimes I just want to shave ALL my hair off of my head. LOL.....who would imagine. Thanks to God, the headache is gone now.

2 comments:

  1. i wonder if you dyed your hasir that light blonde? I really like it this way :)(better)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany,

    I put some highlights in! but in these pics, it's a little wet so it looks darker....I am still a "dirty dishwater blonde"!

    ReplyDelete