Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back in the hospital..................

So, my brief respite from hospital life only lasted 6 days! Ah, well, I did get those 6 days and I am thankful for that. I am back in the hospital on bedrest. Contractions started up out of the blue, 5 minutes apart and painful. Called the Dr. almost right away and he sent me directly to the local L&D. They then transferred me to the hospital with the "big guns" by ambulance, after they got me started on Mag, Terbutaline and painkillers! LOL!! They gave me Fentanol and that made me dizzy but didn't help too much with the pain, so then they gave me a double dose of Stadol and that made me hallucinate (everything and everyone was cardboard and I was seeing things that weren't there) and I could still feel the pain from the contractions!! Crazy!

So, at 31 weeks and 2 days along, I'm back in the hospital. The dr. says I need to stay here till 36 weeks now but that doesn't seem too long (after putting in a 7 week stint already)! It's only 4 weeks and 6 days..till the Monday after the Sunday that I will 36 weeks along on!

No comments:

Post a Comment