Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Latest belly pic........AND the latest news..............

Dewayne has faithfully been taking my picture every Sunday when he and Brighton have been visiting me. 

Here is the 30 weeks with Twins shot from Sunday, November 6th.
The latest news is that after 7 weeks of bedrest in the hospital, I am now at HOME!! Still on bedrest, but so thankful to be home!! PRAISE THE LORD! I have numerous Dr. appts in the next few weeks, but it's so wonderful to be home again, that I'm just not thinking about that right now. I am savoring the feel of laying in my own bed, hearing my son playing out in the livingroom, tolerating the dog wanting to spend every second laying at my feet or on my legs on the bed. I would normally just kick the dog off the bed and tell her to go somewhere else! Ha ha. I'm just so happy to be home. :o)

2 comments:

  1. So thankful things are going 'well' and that you're home. We'll keep praying for you and those babies and your family that God would continue to bless and keep you in His loving care!

    ReplyDelete