Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Whole New World.....of gardening, that is!

Now, we wait and see if they thrive or die! I finished planting my "little" garden in pots today. The kids planted some herbs for me, Sweet Basil - Geneva, Parsley - Brighton and Mason planted Cilantro! I do have a couple more starts that haven't sprouted yet so we'll see if we end up with a couple more pots. It's been a fun process so far with a few of my wee little plants not surviving because I didn't keep them watered properly and they were in the sunny window. I've ALWAYS killed my house plants and I've never considered myself a green thumb. So this really is quite the ADVENTURE for me.

Here are the pictures for Proof of Life!!


My Pot Garden
The Herb Stand




And my two cute 3 year old gardening apprentices with their new gardening gloves!
Show me your gloves!

No comments:

Post a Comment