Friday, February 27, 2009

My First Attempt at a BLOG!!

Hello, there. This is a new thing for me. I have written little blog items on my mySpace page but I have never had a BlogSpot before. Being put on full bedrest with 3 weeks & 4 days left till my baby's due date has forced me into this "desperate" situation. :-) LOL.....I have thought about starting a blog before but haven't done it. Always too busy, or some such excuse. Now I have no excuses, just time on my hands. I am grateful there is something I can do to help my baby stay in my belly a little longer and if it takes laying around doing nothing to do it, then that's what I am going to do. As of tomorrow, if the baby is born, it would no longer be deemed "preterm" and would most likely not have any serious complications to trouble it's entrance into this world. I am so thankful I have been able to get this far and baby has been very active in my tummy. I need to get a new pic of me, now that I am at 37 weeks. I think the last pic Dewayne took of me was taken about 5 weeks ago. :-) I couldn't be doing this without my wonderful husband (Really, in so many ways)!! He has been my lifeline, support and so amazing. He has been cooking dinner, doing dishes, grocery shopping, whatever needs to be done. Taking time off from work to drive me into Anchorage for my Doctor's appts. He is truly an incredible husband and I have been so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. hello! Welcome to blogging! :o) :o) :o) I hope you will be quite prolific in your posting, because it's always nice to hear what's going on in your life!

    ta-ta!

    ReplyDelete