Saturday, February 28, 2009

One Lazy Saturday.....




Well, when you are on bedrest, each day pretty much starts the same. Except that today I actually was planning to go somewhere. I woke up very early this morning, around 5 or so and managed to stay quiet for almost an hour. Then, I just can't help it, if my husband moves or I think he might also be awake, I have to start talking to him. Finally, around 6, I started thinking about taking a shower. I didn't take one yesterday in the interest of not overdoing it. When I told my wonderful hubby I hadn't showered yesterday he told me that he was going to say something and I asked him "What?", then he said, "You stink." LoL....So, up I got and off to the shower I went. It feels so nice to be clean. Then, I came back to bed and we went back to sleep for a while. When we woke up again, I was hungry.....Dewayne offered me cereal with yogurt, but I was in the mood for Scrambled Eggs. I asked if he'd like to make the eggs, but he really wanted to give me cereal, so I finally consented to the cereal. He went downstairs and after a while I smelled something wonderful. Scrambled Eggs......he made them with a little bacon and cheddar cheese....yum!! After breakfast, I got up and went and found the camera, so we could take some new belly pics and a pic of us together......so far, we didn't have any of us that showed off my belly. After pictures, we got ready to go shopping for a new bra for me.....that was so tiring, but I found two that will work fine for now and after the baby comes. On our way home, we were listening to NPR and CarTalk was on. We like to listen to that when it's on and we are driving around....it is very entertaining and informative. It was snowing pretty hard this morning and it's still snowing. Well, after Car Talk, a comedy news show called Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me, comes on for an hour. So, we decided to lay my seat back so I could relax and we went on a Saturday afternoon drive. It was nice to be out of the house for a while. The roads were a little slick but it was fun and Dewayne is a very good driver. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment