Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No sleep.......

Okay...just a quick post to let you all know that I am still alive. But, I am seriously sleep deprived!! Just how long can a person survive on little or no sleep? LoL....it's not quite that bad, but I am very tired. My little munchkin, however, is thriving and getting heavier....from all the eating he is doing....every day. He is getting little dimples on his hands because they are getting chubby. I weighed him with me on the scale and then weighed myself and he is getting very near to weighing 10 pounds already. Scary. I love him so much, though. The blessing of having him is enough to keep me going, even with almost no sleep. That's all for now, folks....I'll try to have pictures to go with my next post. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I had forgotten that you have a blog, even! I think you should set it up so that people can get emailed when you make a post... I could set it up for you, maybe. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of it is in attitude. We think we're entitled to a full nights sleep, but I doubt anyone from the beginning of time got as much as we do now. And becoming a mom just reinforces that we can do wonders on little sleep. James didn't sleep more than 2 hours at a time(usually 1/2 hr at a time) until he was one, and I somehow survived, although I often wondered if I would. R

    ReplyDelete