Sunday, June 14, 2009

Father - Son Bonding Time.........................






That's what it's called when you go fishing with your dad, right? I sent the camera with Dewayne to take pictures when they caught "THE BIG ONE", but so far, even after two trips, no luck in catching that big King salmon (or Chinook, for those of you who aren't in AK). I know it took me awhile to figure out the different names for salmon up here. King (Chinook), Red (Sockeye), Silver (Coho), etc. All I got out of the trip were a couple of pics.....no fish......but then I wasn't the one doing all the work. I stayed home with the munchkin.......I had a headache yesterday AND it was raining.....I didn't think it'd be too fun to go fishing in the rain with a 2 1/2 month old baby Brighton, who just might be cranky and inconsolable.

No comments:

Post a Comment