Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Teething............




AAHHH, the joys of being a mother. My little man is starting to teethe.....he is drooling, all over the place....soaking through a fairly thick bib in no time flat, chews frantically on his fingers, fist or my fingers, my arm....whatever he can get to his mouth. This has been going on for a couple of weeks already. So far, no sign of a tooth.....I have been feeling his gums, searching for that telltale white mark, as the tooth painfully pushes it's way to the surface. My poor munchkin! Fussy little boy........most of the time now. He does smile now and then, though, and he coos and "talks" to me. He likes me to walk around with him......he protests mightily when I sit down. I was singing to him earlier and he likes that, too. He's a sweet boy!!

2 comments:

  1. oh!! poor boy...my little man started tething late like 9 mo. i went thru alot of oragel! you might try that and a little tylenol:) good luck sometimes they can work on it for a long time before any teeth come thru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor boy!! Kamdyn didnt get his 1st tooth til he was 9 mo. so he was teethin for a LONG time! we went thru alot of oragel and tylenol...he was in horrible pain:( good luck!

    ReplyDelete