Thursday, December 24, 2009

Oh, BOY!! .......Off on a New Adventure

Almost to the top!
At the top!!

Yes, we have a new adventure in our house. It is called climbing the stairs. He's tried a few times, but usually didn't get above the second stair. Here I was, sitting on the couch, transferring things from Brighton's old "diaper bag" (a GAC bag that I got free at the orthodontic conference I went to a couple of years ago) to his nice new one, Dewayne walked by Brighton and I and went upstairs. The next thing I know, Brighton was on his way up the stairs, too and at the second step. No hesitation, just trucking up the stairs. He got all the way to the top without a slip or fall. He went so fast, too! You wouldn't have thought it was the first time he'd climbed the stairs all by himself. It was incredible!! :o) But from now on, if we are downstairs I will have to watch him like a hawk or put up gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment