Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Beginning of My Life.........

The keepsake birth certificate from the hospital!! :-)

I was born on April 25, 1976........in the Cowlitz General Hospital in Longview, Washington. The youngest of the 16 children of Theodore Elden "Ted" and Mary Irene (Matson) Kandoll. I was spoiled (at least that's what "the big kids" say) and have found a lot of baby pics of me. Presumably because I was the youngest, it was my older siblings who these took pictures of me........Because I haven't seen a lot of baby pics of my older brothers and sisters.

Check out my nifty car seat....I believe I was close to 4 months old in this picture. Crazy how we survived this stuff.


Here I am with my sis Ruth holding me and someone else showing me a little tree frog.

In this picture, I am reading a book! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment