Monday, March 16, 2009

Due Date.......5 days and counting....

Yep...it's coming up fast. I am so antsy and so ready to go into labor, it isn't even funny. LoL...yes, it is. With being on bedrest for the last few weeks, it makes me even look forward to labor. I am praying that all will go well and it won't be as hard as it sounds from some people's stories. I have read the book....or most of it, anyway, Childbirth Without Fear and it makes it sound possible to have a bearable labor without too much pain.....just a lot of hard work and concentration. So, we will see what these next five days bring. I have my regular doctor appointment tomorrow morning and we will be discussing when this baby will be coming.....if he (my Dr.) will plan to induce me and what day, if I don't go into labor naturally by Saturday. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Everyone always tells you their worst labor stories and wisdom teeth stories. Do not listen. Yes, it'll be hard, but keeping relaxed and letting your body do what it's meant to do will make it alot easier. May God be with you (He's our strength anyways, so we need not worry)

    ReplyDelete