Monday, March 2, 2009

Ooops......

I think I overdid it just a bit. I woke up this morning when Dewayne got up to get ready for work around 6:50. I only got up to use the bathroom and take my vitamins, then came back to bed for a while. After he left, I went downstairs and made myself a breakfast smoothie. Then came back up to bed until around 8:50. I had a massage and chiropractor appointment at 10:15, so I took a shower.....I am thinking a shower before my massage, isn't such a good idea. The massage and adjustment felt great but by the time I got home after getting the car washed and running a couple of important errands (I was able to stay in the car the whole time), I was starving (I picked up a quick salad w/ no salad dressing from McD's) and I could feel my blood pressure was up......so, I soon as I got into bed, I took it. 153/99......ouch. So, I am lying very studiously on my left side, doing deep breathing and relaxation exercises, trying to will my BP to go back down to a more normal level. And to think.......my BP this week has been running in the high 130's/high 70's-low 80's. It was looking pretty good. You know, I guess there is something to this bedrest thing, after all. Baby, I'm sorry.....I will do better, just for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment