Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First night downstairs........

Well, I didn't have to sleep downstairs all by myself. :-) My husband joined me in the spare room on a twin bed.......LOL, Kohl wanted to sleep in here with us, too, but she had to stay in her area. Whenever I got up to use the bathroom, you could hear her try the door to see if I didn't latch it completely when I came back to bed. It was a little tight, but I slept better than I have been sleeping lately....mostly because Dewayne was beside me all night, I am sure. When I asked him how he slept, he said he slept okay for the first part of the night.......so, we will see if he decides sleeping upstairs tonight might be a better choice for him. :-) I love him so much. He is so thoughtful and sweet. He gave me breakfast this morning, made sure I had clothes for the day (since they are all upstairs), moved the phone downstairs to be by my resting place, moved things for my entertainment close to me and off to work he went. :-)

1 comment:

  1. aw that so nice of him:) be careful if you got a good night sleep you might be going in!!

    ReplyDelete