Sunday, March 1, 2009

A New Tradition.....

Not really..........................I'd rather that not going to church on Sunday morning didn't become an actual tradition!!

We went to church last Sunday, but with me starting to get uncomfortable, especially with sitting or standing for any period of time, it wasn't too much fun (not that church is supposed to be FUN, but you are supposed to be able to enjoy it and actually sing and listen to the sermon). Then, on Tuesday, when I was at my Dr. visit, he told me that I needed to be doing complete bedrest, no more working and no more partial bedrest! So, thus came about the no going to church on Sunday morning "tradition". I have always enjoyed going to church on Sunday. I love the fellowship, worship, listening to the sermon. I miss that when I don't have it. We listened to a sermon online this morning for our church service and it just isn't the same. I am very thankful, though, that we have that option. I am happy that Hockinson ALC has their website and the archived sermons. Once this child is born, then as soon as we are able, we will be back in church on Sunday mornings. I want our children to love going to church on Sunday mornings and whenever there is a special service as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment